Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Beginning today I am going to start a weekly post called Thankful Thursday. I am completely copying this idea from Liz but I'm sure she's okay with that!

If you know me you know how big I am on appreciating the small things in life. It's the little every day things that can sometimes make all the difference in the world. Little things like getting a card in the mail can brighten a bad day. A cup of your favorite tea can calm you down if you're worked up. A garlic press makes cooking Italian WAY easier. I could go on and on but I won't. Instead I will leave you with a list of my favorite little things that I'm thankful for:

-lip balm and hair ties
-cup holders in my car
-my weekly letter from my Mammaw
-text messaging
-scarfs
-scarfs
-bibs
-salted caramel brownies
-slippers

Question: What little things are you thankful for?

Love,
Jess

1 comment:

e said...

Well, just check out my blog and see ;)

The little things I'm thankful for today are FaceTime date with my sister and niece, having some time to work on my scrapbook, and having some uninterrupted "me" time. Oh and Grey Anatomy & Scandal are new tonight!