Let's skip the small talk and get right to it:
- I've become a complete and total Mama Bear lately. One of Clay's classmates shoved him repeatedly the other day and I wanted to drop her. You know, except she's two. In my defense, I have the sneaking suspicion that she's the reason he's started crying and asking to go to grandma's when I drop him off in the morning.
- I have this weird fascination with a certain religion. Not that I would ever want to convert, but more like an "I think the ridiculous of it all is absolutely insane" fascination.
- I had over 8,000 photos on my phone until two days ago when I slowly started moving them to google drive. It's like I have a new phone, guys. It is SO fast now.
- I've gotten into such a bad habit of just handing Clay the ipad when he comes to my bed in the morning and sleeping just a little (like an hour) more.
- I've already started planning Clay's third birthday party (firefighter theme!) and I've had his 4th birthday party themed picked out since I was pregnant (Olympics).
- It is way harder than I thought to keep up with an etsy store and a blog.
- I don't even want to look at my 2014 wishes. In fact, I'm not even going to link back to that post because it's just sad now. Next year, 2015 Jessica, do monthly goals instead.
- When I get asked to help with math homework, I get weirdly excited about it. Math is like a puzzle and this girl likes puzzles.
- I don't like worms, or dirt all that much (unless I'm planting flowers). It's a good thing we have an awesome Aunt Mindy to drag along to fishing tournaments.
Now that I've spilled my guts, it's only fair that you leave a confession for me in the comments!
Linking up with Kathy for Humpday Confessions!