Everybody needs to have a good confession every now and then, right? Right.
Here are mine:
- My two biggest pet peeves in the world are when people smoke around children and let their kids get (obesely) fat by feeding them mass amounts of junk. It just makes me want to call child protective services.
- I hate having to deal with the last of the peanut butter in the jar but I refuse to throw away good peanut butter. Until last week I had 6 almost empty jars in the cabinet. I finally got out the spatula and cleared out the cabinet.
- I cheated a couple of times on "No Sweets May." Overall I cut my sugar intake by 90% (I was eating a lot of sweets), so I'm not too unhappy.
- I hit "mark as read" on more blogs than I wanted to the past few weeks. I love reading other blogs but life just got crazy (and I chose to live in the real world more) there for a few weeks.
- July the 4th is my second favorite holiday and I'm not sure why. Regardless, it will look like red, white, and blue threw up at our place for the next month or so.
- Plans for Clay's 2nd birthday are in the works. Yes, three months ahead.
- I hate handwashing dishes so much that I let a pan set beside the sink for almost two weeks. It was rinsed out, so try not to judge me too much.
- Mike kept Clay overnight on Sunday so Monday when I woke up I made coffee...and got back in bed. And rewatched the latest season of Scandal for the 3rd (okay, maybe 4th) time.
Okay, that's enough for this week! What's your big confession of the week?