Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Finally...Easter Part Three

I know. I know. It's been a ridiculous amount of time since Easter but some of these pics were just too good not to share! Since I'm about to picture vomit, I'll keep my words short and sweet with a quick rundown of our day:

  • My mom delivered Clay's Easter basket from her to bed that morning. While I was still half asleep. And took pictures. Not sharing those.
  • Church, lunch, Easter egg hunt with my mom's side of the family.
  • Second lunch with my dad's side.
  • Visiting my dad and stepmom's farm, or as I like to call it, the zoo.

 

 

 

 

 

Phew! And that's a wrap :) See, I told you I would finish posting about our Easter by July 4th! High five, Jess!

 

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bahahaha at least you're still not working on Christmas pictures.

I want a peanut butter egg now which is just wrong since it's almost June.