Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Training Tuesday: Fail.



Or as this post will now be called,



"Things I've done to procrastinate writing about how I haven't ran since the beginning of July and I'm running a half marathon in November."



When I woke up this morning I had every intention of admitting that I hadn't started training but then glossing it over with the new meal plan I've started in preparation for the half. Then I decided I didn't like the pictures of the jar salads I had so I decided to wait. Then the following things just HAD to be done first...



I found most of the pictures for next Thursday's post.



I started to edit Clay's smash cake photos.



I checked Instagram 20+ times.



I emailed with a customer about a hat design.



There was a lot of staring into space.



I had to write down what I had eaten today. Again. You know, just to double check.



I thought about hoop designs for the hoop exchange going on at It's Just Emmy. (Which you should check out!! It's an adoption fundraiser for Blakely baby #3)



Caught up on all my blog reading.



Organized all the graphics I use for my blog.



And about a million other things.



So...



In short, I haven't ran since the beginning of July but I have this super sweet training program that I'm going to start tomorrow. Promise.







 


 








 


 


 

No comments: