Friday, September 27, 2013

This week...

I kinda like this list style blogging so you're getting it for one more day.



This week...



...we finished my table and chairs! I'm so in love! I'll post a dining room reveal with better pictures when everything is done.





...this man made his way to his place in the table, at least through the end of football season. A nutcracker that's a football player? Yes, please!





...on Wednesday I laid in bed and drank tea and caught up on TV (Chicago Fire=hunk fest) and napped for four glorious hours. Just what the doctor ordered!





I got my assignment for the It's Just Emmy garland exchange! I cannot wait to get started on it this weekend!





Clay learned to blow kisses...sorta. Sometimes he actually does it but sometimes when you blow him a kiss, he sticks out his hand like he's catching it. Awwwwwwwww.







Linking up with Lauren and Jeannett!



 

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Learning kisses is great, it gets even better when they learn to say I love you. My heart still melts!