- I got some pretty devastating news last Friday. One of my very best friends has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Send up some prayers for her please :)
- I'm done with being pregnant. Haha. I just can't wait to hold my little one and have my body back!!!! I can say that I got off pretty lucky with not having morning sickness but I feel like I've had every other common and not so common pregnancy symptom known to man. For someone who is extremely impatient and a planner, the last month of pregnancy has not been fun! Maybe sometime this week I will write a post about all the natural things I've done to induce this baby (THEY ALL FAILED!).
[caption id="attachment_139" align="aligncenter" width="169"] Fail[/caption]
- I worked my last 45 hour week til after maternity leave (woo!). Next week I'll just be doing what I feel like I can...which is hopefully around 30 hours.
- My aunt and cousin came to visit last weekend. Highlights: IKEA, Southpark Mall, Target, Loco Lime, Dean & Deluca, Amelie's, Dilworth Coffee, my aunt cleaning my apartment for me!!!!!!
[caption id="attachment_140" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Loco Lime=burning pit in my stomach[/caption]
- Clay's corner (he'll be sharing a room with me until late November) is done!
[caption id="attachment_137" align="aligncenter" width="169"] Clay's corner (minus the cradle)[/caption]
- I read this book. All I can say right now is that I cried. And cried. And cried. Not a good selection if you're pregnant and your hormones are raging. Someday I will do a review about it. When I can look at the cover without crying.
[caption id="attachment_138" align="aligncenter" width="225"] wahhhhh[/caption]
Enough for now, this post is already to windy.
I'll leave you with this: