Last week's run down:
- Walk one day I did it! It was only a 15 minute walk but that's more than I've done in a few weeks so I'll count it! Plus I spent my Saturday afternoon walking around Ikea and the mall with my family so I've definitely got some good walking in this week!
[caption id="attachment_114" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Walking with the bump![/caption]
- No eating out I did so well...til my family came to town. Haha. I completely forgot about my aunt and cousin (Rachel=awesomeness) coming when I made this goal ...but we only ate out for three of the meals so it wasn't too horrible.
- Finish a book I haven't finished my book but I'm so close! It's at the top of my to do list for the night right after eating dinner so I should be done with it tonight!
- Post Food Friday on time Did it! Check it out!
Goals for this week:
- Paint my toenails I'm 38 weeks pregnant and pretty proud that I can still do this. Well, I think I can... It hasn't happened in a few weeks and I'd like to have pretty toes if I'm going to be waddling :)
- Walk two days and do a pool workout My foot is feeling better everyday so I want to up my goal a little every week...well for the next couple weeks til I deliver at least.
- Finish a food plan for my friend Liz I am a horrible friend...I've been telling Liz I would do this for the past couple weeks and all I have so far is a basic idea. So this week I will do this!
- Work on my checklist for Clay Carseat and stroller to the car, iron his coming home outfit, catch up on his scrapbook! That's all I have left on my list of things to do before he comes!
- NO TEXTING/INTERNET WHILE DRIVING! I know, I know, it is a HORRIBLE habit! But I am going to quit! I recently realized how much I do this and since very soon I will be driving with some very precious cargo I need to be more attentive to the road!
Well, I'm getting down to the final days of my pregnancy so if I happen to miss a Monday it will be because I'm busy holding my sweet precious Clay Lucas!