Saturday, October 6, 2012

I fail.

So, like many other things in life, I have failed at blogging since Clay Lucas was born. I have a huge stack of papers/mail to organize, thank you cards to write, a blanket to finish, and on and on. The one thing I've rocked at is being a mom. I love it! I love getting to cuddle with him everyday and to see him do new things...it's just amazing.

Okay, now back to the earth. I go back to work next Tuesday. I'm excited/nervous/sad. Luckily, unlike many other working mothers, I have an unusual job. I'm a nanny/household manager and while the kids are in school, my boss is letting me bring Clay Lucas to work some. The majority of the time he'll stay at daycare but it's nice to know that when I want a little extra time to spend with him, I can have it! Another advantage I have is his daycare's open door policy! I can run over to breastfeed before the kiddos get off the bus everyday!

I'm hoping that once I go back to work my life will somewhat start to resemble my organized life I had pre-baby...hahahahahaha. So I know that will never happen but a girl can dream, right?

Here are a few of my goals for the next week/month/rest of the year:

  • increase my breastmilk supply

  • blog more...start food friday again! blog about parenting!

  • work out at least twice a week

  • eat healthy!

  • drop to prepregnancy weight by new year's!

  • make a to do list everyday!

  • spend one hour a week on Clay stuff...scrapbooks, photo albums, etc.

  • spend two hours twice a month on the diy projects I keep pinning

  • find a new apartment!!

  • finish Rhonda's blanket

  • make a granny square a day for a blanket for...??? I have no clue yet!

  • organize this list! haha


I know I'm being very ambitious but hopefully by Monday I'll have this list organized...more definite, specific dates for completion...etc.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Love,

Jess

 

No comments: