Friday, June 7, 2013

H54F!

Rain + treadmill runs= a really long week. However, besides those two things it was a pretty awesome week. Here are a few of my favorite things from this week:



20130607-123139.jpg

1. I got this shirt for Christmas and completely forgot I owned it until this past Wednesday. Plus, it looks awesome with my green maternity shorts. Yes, maternity shorts. Don't hate. I can fit in my regular shorts again but these are green AND comfy.

2. Am I the only person who likes wearing men's deodorant. Besides the fact that women's deo doesn't really help at all on me, this stuff smells like am sexy man.

Am I getting too real with you on the blog today? Err, sorry.

3. I took the kids to tcby on the last day of school. YUM.

4. Harris Teeter now has a cheese aging cave. I find this extremely funny.

5. Picnic at Freedom Park with the kiddos on Tuesday. It was a perfect picnic day! Since then we've had 3 days of yuckiness so I'm very thankful we got to go enjoy the weather!


And here are my five favorite pictures of Clay from this week:



20130607-124643.jpg
He loves sitting in the chair in my room that belonged to my great grandmother so that's where we've been doing a lot of picture taking lately.

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Jess

No comments: