Thursday, June 27, 2013

High Five For Friday!

This week has been amazing. I have had a shortened work week that I had originally planned to take advantage of and be super productive. Instead, I used it to rest (gasp) and read and take bubble baths. Here are my five favorite things (that I had pictures of) from this week:





1. This book is hilarious. If you haven't read it or watched The Mindy Project, I highly recommend you do so! Now!



2. I made skinny veggie lasagna from my most favorite food blog, Pinch of Yum, which I also highly recommend.



3. This is the summer wardrobe of a mom/runner/nanny/coach. I don't remember what it feels like to wear pants with a button. Or a real bra.



4. One of my favorite DIYs that I've completed! I got the idea from here but changed it just a little.



5. I got to go hang out with my awesome friend Brian (Clay's Fun Uncle Brian, because just Uncle Brian wasn't enough) and his coworker Morgan at the Whitewater Center and enjoy a baby free night last Saturday!



And now it's time for High Five for Friday: Clay Edition!



 





Ahh. It's just too much. He's too cute. And rotten. Hehe.



Linking up with Lauren today!



 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png





 

No comments: