Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A look back



Here ye! Here ye! I'm starting a new tradition in my little corner of blogland today! On the last Thursday of each month I'm going to share with you my favorite pictures from that month for the past few years. Here we go...



[caption id="" width="500" align="aligncenter" caption="Clay's first trip to the beach!"][/caption][caption id="" width="500" align="aligncenter" caption="I really really like the Olympics..."][/caption][caption id="" width="500" align="aligncenter" caption="Photo booth time with Amy"][/caption][caption id="" width="500" align="aligncenter" caption="After Lizbeth's wedding"][/caption][caption id="" width="500" align="aligncenter" caption="With Brayden and little Cade"][/caption][caption id="" width="500" align="aligncenter" caption="I went through a phase where I would only wear basketball shorts..."][/caption][caption id="" width="500" align="aligncenter" caption="I think we were excited about the sno cones we were about to enjoy."][/caption][caption id="" width="500" align="aligncenter" caption="Our tour guide's name was bunny....because she was born on Easter morning. I kid you not."][/caption]

I have had so much fun looking back at all of these pictures! I can't wait to do this again in August!




P.S. Does everyone else's family take as many pictures as mine??


P.P.S. I haven't taken a picture of Clay since Sunday. My family might hunt me down and kill me for this so if you don't hear from me on Friday, that's what happened.

No comments: