Saturday, July 20, 2013

H54F. A day late.

It's perfectly acceptable to post for High Five for Friday a day late after taking 10 days off from blogging, right? Right.



So here we gooooooo:



1. My wonderful friend Liz is letting me make her gender reveal cupcakes at the end of this month. I am SO excited. Except for the whole keeping it a secret from Wednesday until Saturday thing. Clay really wants it to be a girl (or I just want a chance to buy little girl dresses).





2. I officially (I've had the theme picked out since January) started the first birthday party planning. Here's a little sneak peek at the party favors:




3. On Wednesdays I coach soccer at a developmental daycare. I just love working with these kids so much. Sometimes it can be a little nerve wracking but when I saw a girl with Down Syndrome finally get up this week and start kicking the soccer ball after four weeks of watching and refusing to play it made it all worth it.


 


4. Clay and I take selfies on my phone quite a bit and I'm kinda okay with that.






5. Hi, my name is Jessica and I am addicted to Netflix. No, seriously, it's bad. I have it on while I'm working and most of the time after Clay goes to bed at night (what else am I supposed to do while I'm washing a million bottles and folding laundry??). Recent favorites that you should probably check out: White Collar, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, Arrested Development, and Damages.


 




 


Linking up with Lauren today!


 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png



 



 



 

No comments: