Five things I loved this week:
1. I'm still obsessed with the Rhonna Designs app and now they have it for Droids :) No more emailing pictures to my ipad just to use the app!
2. This might not sound like a big deal, but Clay and I have finally settled into a little routine. I have Wednesday and Friday mornings off so we just hang out and play all morning. Sometimes we do brunch, sometimes we take naps, sometimes we do absolutely nothing.
3. Whole wheat pumpkin pancakes with dark chocolate chips. Clay was a fan. I was a fan. The whole big batch is gone.
4. So maybe I went a little crazy making Christmas decorations and I am completely okay with that.
5. Obviously Clay is a little young for elf shenanigans but I like moving it around every few days. Its most recent home is on our table with our football player nutcracker. Our table makes me very happy :)
Five posts I liked this week:
Life Lessons from Christmas Classics: First Edition by Kate at Thoroughly Modern (this was from the end of last week but it is hilarious so just go read it already!)
You get hit in the head by a brick, you die by Jessica at Pleas(e) and Carrots (on flaws in Christmas movies)
My Birth Story (written by my mama) by Kristin at Mama and Mou (Kristin's mom wrote down her birth story for Kristin to share on her birthday!)
Queso Crockpot Chicken Chili with Roasted Corn and Jalapeño by Lindsay at pinch of yum (I think the title says it all)
Adult Holiday Gift Guide by Sarah at Venus Trapped in Mars (yes to it all. I would love if someone got me toilet paper and paid a utility bill!)
What I wrote about this week:
I Have a Fish Instead of a Dog (I have puppy fever)
It's Jammie Time! (A post about pjs)
Maybe (A confession post)
The Story of Us, Part 2 (The second part of the story of our unconventional life)
What was your favorite post that you read this week?