Monday, January 7, 2013

Weekly Chase

So I'm going to attempt to do the Weekly Chase again. I say attempt because I have a 4 month old and we all know how that goes. :)


Road Runner Girl



Here are my goals for this week:

1. Spend at least fifteen minutes a day playing with Clay...
without worrying about the laundry and the dishes and the bills. Just fifteen minutes of pure playtime. (I know this one isn't about me but it will make my heart so happy to be able to do this!)

2. Spend at least fifteen minutes a day on myself.
On something I enjoy! Reading, crocheting, a quick bubble bath. Lately the only free time I get is while I'm pumping (which is what I'm doing now).

3. Do a plank a day.
One of my yearly goals is to do 365 planks. So far I've done one and it lasted 15 seconds. I know, it's embarrassing.

4. Run 3 times this week!
I already have to play catch up because my Sunday run with Liz didn't happen due to a sickly baby. Liz created a running plan for me and I am determined to stick with it! I've already registered for a 5k in May (at Biltmore!); but I would like to plan another for March.

5. Get our clothes organized!
Since the move at the beginning of December, our clothes have been a mess! I'm still waiting on two dressers from Tennessee for my room and Clay just has SO many clothes. I think (know) I will feel better and less stressed when this is done.

Well, that is all for this week! Good luck to all of my fellow chasers!

Love,
Jess

2 comments:

edawkins said...

You can do it! And I'll let you know about the Knoxville Color Run.

Mindy @Road Runner Girl said...

Good luck with those goals!!! I am a big plank a day person...just keep at it and you will be able to hold it longer and longer! ;-)