Friday, May 10, 2013

High Five for Friday!

This post is going to be super short because we're leaving for Tennessee today and I (gasp) haven't packed yet.

Today I'm linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg



20130510-123713.jpg

-Tupelo Honey Cafe coming to Charlotte! Best news ever!

-I'm so lucky that I have a friend like Liz that I can send pictures like this. Yes, we're getting real on Adventures in Ginger Mommyhood today. I wanted to make sure my pants looked okay. Don't judge.

-Free coffee!

-Finally put up mementoes in my closet/office!

-Rachel have a serious addiction with Netflix, Rob Lowe, and teen dramas.

And the moment you've been waiting for...H54F: Clay edition!



20130510-124558.jpg
I already posted a lot of photos of Clay this week so these are my favorites just from the past two days!

I am so happy that my replacement monitor came yesterday!

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Jess

No comments: