Friday, May 24, 2013

High Five for Friday

image



1. I got to run on my favorite greenway twice this week!
2. Monopoly with the kiddos. This hasn't happened in awhile and we had so much fun!
3. Luella's BBQ in Asheville. Amazing. I absolutely LOVE barbecue and was so bummed when I found out Charlotte is seriously lacking as far as legit barbecue goes.
4. Hubee D's. The kids were off from school so we walked to the restaurant to level off all of the delicious chicken.
5. Clay was such a trooper waiting for our 5k to start on Sunday. It drizzled most of the morning but no complaints from this little one!

Aaaaand, time for High Five (+1) for Friday: Clay edition!


image

Today I'm linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Love,
Jess

No comments: