Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I'm sorry...

I recently realized I committed a huge no-no. I noticed when I was looking up recipes that some bloggers didn't include the recipe in the blog post but simply a link to the original recipe. I didn't really think anything about it until I stumbled upon this post on Recipe Posting Etiquette from Jenna at That Wife . I urge you to go read this post if you have any questions on the topic. Jenna also includes some great links to other helpful sites.

So, oops. I was always careful about linking back to the original recipe but didn't think twice about posting the recipe word for word. Over the next few days I'll be going through the recipes I previously posted and adjusting them properly and in the future I will only be posting the recipe directly on my site if I've made significant changes or if it's an original (or family) recipe.

Please bear with me as I make these changes and hopefully some more exciting ones (blog design, anyone?) in the near future!

Happy Wednesday!

Love,
Jess

No comments: