Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekend Update



Here's that nasty Monday again. The day of the week where I kick myself all day because I promised myself on Friday that I was going to write all my posts for the week, clean house, and run over the weekend. Bahahahaha. I crack myself up. In my defense I do have a super nasty cough and had a bazillion plans this weekend.



So on to what you're really here for: to see pictures that I've already posted on my Instagram feed; because if there's one thing I'm guilty of, it's over posting on Instagram.





My garland exchange package was waiting on me when I got home on Friday. Doesn't it look great on the brick wall? It perfectly matches the new (to me) couch that I got from Liz this weekend! I can't wait for the Christmas exchange! For details, go visit Emmy's blog.





On Saturday I woke up with a fever and an even worse cough. Luckily some Tylenol and cough syrup helped me get my butt in gear and finish up cookies and cupcakes for Liz's baby shower. It was so much fun to see everyone and after he got warmed up Clay had a blast dancing and being his little happy self.





On Sunday the cough reared it's ugly head again. Luckily Mike had Clay so I got to sleep in until 11:30! That afternoon I packed Clay up and we headed off to the park. He loved it! He's still a little unsure of the slides but we're working on it.





And this is when we get to the random hodgepodge of pictures: My sweet IG friend Erin sent me the sweetest note and the cutest earrings from the Splendor Shop (IG: @thesplendorshop). Liz gave us Chai tea mix and chocolates as a thank you for hosting her shower! I helped my friend Troy decorate his apartment this weekend and he has such fun old stuff that I felt the need to take pictures and share with you.



And that is all for the most random weekend update ever.





 

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Like you I always think I'm going to get all my posts done for the week... And then Monday hits and I realize haven't gotten a single post ready. Whoops.
The garland exchange sounds like such a fun idea! And, an easy way to get some decorations up for seasons/holidays.
I hope you're starting to feel better!!