In light of the
white nasty stuff snow that is about to get dumped on the Charlotte area and with inspiration from Kelli's staycation bucket list, I decided to make a Snowcation Bucket List for us!
- Play in the snow. As much as I hate it, Clay loves it so I'll do it for him!
- Drink hot chocolate and eat cookies. My reward for going out in the wet yucky stuff :) Plus Clay will like this too!
- Bake cookies. Make pancakes. Then eat them all.
- Give Clay his Valentine's Day present early and watch it! I got Clay Planes and
I'mClay is excited to watch it again.
- Watch the Olympics and have a picnic in the living room. We did this several times during football season and Clay loves it!
- Have a pool party in the tub! Clay hasn't been doing well with bathtime since he had the dry skin issue so I thought this might be a fun way for him to enjoy the tub.
- Catch up on crocheting and work on stocking my etsy shop. You know, for when Clay is playing with his kitchen for hours on end.
- FaceTime with the family.
- Go through Clay's clothes. I feel like I do this all the time but his 12 month clothes are just getting too short so it's time to say bye bye.
- Rest. Days off through the week don't happen very often so it will be nice to have some downtime and just stay at home!
Any ideas for things I should add?
What are your plans for your Snowcation? (Unless you're lucky enough to live where it's warm and dry... Or you're a northerner who is used to this mess.)