So I was torn. I had way too many photos from this past week to choose from...so I'm presenting... High Ten for Friday! Or High Five for Friday x2. Your choice.
1. Pretty flowers from my boss on Valentine's Day!
2. Target. Pretty much the best store. Ever.
3. A magnolia leaf from the 7 year old I nanny. He said, "this is for you for Valentine's Day because magnolia trees are your favorite." One of the best Valentine's ever.
4. Wine glasses float in bubble baths. Enough said.
5. Fresh guacamole from the Trader Joe's guacamole kit!
Have a great weekend!