Monday, February 4, 2013
Recap of last week:
Sorta. I feel back to normal and I even ran a mile without stopping on Friday for the first time ever!
2. Take a bubble bath
3. Make skillet lasagna
Done! Check out my Food Friday post!
4. Spend at least an hour working on my maternity scrapbook for Clay and his baby book!
5. Decide which photos I want to print out to frame.
Halfway done! I even ordered the ones for the hallway already!
On to this week...
1. Get in at least three runs!
I am going to do this this week! The forecast looks good, the times have been planned, and I'm determined to go a quarter of a mile longer each time.
2. Bubble bath.
I can't wait!
3. Actually work on scrapbooks and organize photos.
4. Make Clay's fruits this weekend.
Now that I have a freezer full of veggies (that he loves!), I need to make some fruits and freeze them.
5. Make sure I'm drinking enough water.
My milk supply has plummeted and I'm fairly certain the culprit is not enough water. This is unacceptable and must be fixed.
6. Think of ideas for spreading love this month.
I'm at a loss for ideas...
7. Stick to the schedule I made for this week!
Including taking Clay to baby yoga! I'm so pumped!
8. Make a list of post ideas for my blog and write some of them!
I still haven't blogged about my race in December!
I'll stop now before I get too crazy.
As always, good luck to all of my fellow chasers!