Friday, February 22, 2013

High Five for Friday

It's Friday! Woohoo! Once again I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.

Photobucket

And once again I couldn't narrow it down to five pictures so it's a double high five with a Clay edition. Seriously, isn't he the best????



20130222-104046.jpg

1. Salted Caramel Brownies from Amelie's. If you live anywhere remotely near Charlotte you should go get one!

2. I FINALLY finished Liz's Christmas present! I will definitely be making one of these scarves for me!

3. Scrambled eggs and ketchup. Don't judge. I've been craving these for weeks!

4. Gorgeous snow on the street where I work.

5. Baby meal planning. MAYBE since Clay is not even 6 months old I'm getting a little crazy with this but I don't really care. :)

Clay edition:

20130222-104529.jpg


Happy weekend!

Love,
Jess

No comments: