Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Since February is the month of L-O-V-E, I have decided to focus on people for my Thankful Thursday posts and I thought since her birthday was this past Sunday I would be thankful for...

MY MOMMA!



20130207-210917.jpg
My mom holding me, oops, I mean Clay. (Side note, he looks exactly like me when I was a baby in this picture. In real life he looks exactly like his daddy.)


Although my mom and I have had our share of arguments, she has always been there for me no matter what! Like seriously, no matter what. I got a stomach virus a couple of Christmases ago and even though I was 26 my mom still took care of me. When I was in the hospital after I had Clay she stayed the night with me and even stayed up with Clay when I was so tired but scared to go to sleep. (Seriously, moms, was any body else on the crazy train after giving birth?)



20130207-211505.jpg
My crazy family: my mom, Clay, my sister Sarah, and me.

I had this elaborate post planned in my head but when it came time to put the words down they escaped me so I will leave with this:

Even though it may not have always seemed like it, I am very thankful for all you've done and all you do, momma! Clay is so lucky to have an awesome Mammaw like you!



20130207-211843.jpg



Love,
Jess

No comments: