Friday, March 29, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Happy Good Friday everyone! Clay and I are in Tennessee this weekend visiting my family and we are having an awesome time!

Today I'm linking up with Lauren @ from my grey desk for High Five for Friday!

Photobucket



20130329-111805.jpg

I know what you're thinking. Oink oink. It was just one of those weeks. Here's the skinny:

1. The kiddos were on spring break this week so for lunch on Monday we made individual (healthy) pizzas.

2. After a week and a half off, I finally went for a run with Liz! Yay!

3. So Zoe and I tried to make healthy mozzarella bites. They failed so we just ate the melted cheese out of the pan with a fork. Zoe proclaimed it was the best snack I've ever made.

4. Last Friday night. Melted peanut butter and chocolate chips. Cold milk. A good book. Yessss!

5. Fake Alfredo Sauce. Yum. Recipe here.

And here we go...the Clay edition of H54F!



20130329-114358.jpg

So I have a confession to make. When I was pregnant I was actually afraid I was going to have a child that wasn't funny. I know, it's a crazy fear but those pregnancy hormones are crazy! Anyway, I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry about Clay not being funny (see above photos).

Have a very joyful Easter!

Love,
Jess

No comments: