Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekly Chase



20130311-001835.jpg

Okay, you're Monday is better now, right?

There have definitely been moments of overwhelming frustration during this past week but I'm pretty happy with everything that I accomplished!



Road Runner Girl


Let's recap last week:

The March challenge goal is TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! This month I am going to focus on finishing up decorating and organizing my apartment.

Home
*challenge goal*
This week I'm going to focus on getting all of my frames hung and on getting at least one of my dressers painted.
I got several pictures hung and I'm halfway done with both dressers so that counts, right?



20130311-002556.jpg

Clay
Finish organizing Clay's closet and make sure I'm giving him plenty of cuddle time!
I didn't get around to his closet but we definitely cuddled lots!

Me
Make sure I'm getting rest! Sometimes I just need to learn to leave the mess and go to bed.
I did this, but then I felt guilty :/ But in other news, I bought myself pretty flowers!



20130311-002507.jpg

Fitness
Run 3 times this week.
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I did it! And as my reward I get to buy a song off ITunes :) I even ran 3.75 miles straight! Without stopping!

Food
Make a meal plan.
Well, I decided to have some version of a taco bowl the week so I'll count it as a loose meal plan.

Others
Distribute brownies and mail cards.
Check! I took part of the brownies (recipe here!) to Clay's daycare teachers with thank you notes and part of them went to friends! I also got my cards mailed on Friday!

This week

I'm going to (hopefully) keep it pretty simple this week...

Home
challenge goal
Finish dressers and get my clothes put away! Finally!

Clay
Read him at least one book a day.

Me
Bubble bath :)

Fitness
Run 3 times this week and stretch!

Work
Make the kids berry salsa.

Food
Make at least three new foods for Clay and one new meal for me.

Others
Surprise someone with something this week! I'm not sure what yet but I'll know when the time comes!


Good luck to all of my fellow chasers!

Love,
Jess

1 comment:

Mindy @ Road Runner Girl said...

Oh my he is such a cutie!!!! I don't know how you get anything done with such a precious little guy around all the time! You did great last week! Congrats on the 3.75 miles! Good luck this week too!