Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Weekly Chase

I meant to do this yesterday but a really good book and sleep prevailed...



Road Runner Girl


Let's recap last week:

The March challenge goal is TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! This month I am going to focus on finishing up decorating and organizing my apartment.

Home
challenge goal
Dressers
I finished one before I ran out of paint, but it was the larger one so I got tons of clothes put away!

Clay
Read him at least one book a day.
Erk... We did get some good snuggle time in though!

Me
Bubble bath :)
done!

Fitness
Run 3 times this week and stretch!
I ran, but no stretching :(

Work
Make the kids berry salsa.
This didn't happen but we did attempt healthy mozzarella sticks yesterday. I say attempt because it turns out that the bread crumbs had grown bugs (ewwwwwww) so Zoe decided she was going to make her own breadcrumbs... Haha. At least we had fun!

Food
Make at least three new foods for Clay and one new meal for me.
Done! Corn, raspberries, blackberries, and a taco bowl!

Others
Surprise someone with something this week! I'm not sure what yet but I'll know when the time comes!
Done! I left Mike a Guinness from Clay and me for St. Paddy's Day!


This week I will...

Food
...look up baby food meat meals and make a shopping list of ingredients and plan my meals through Easter break.

Clay
Work on his room and getting the apartment baby proofed. He's gonna be crawling soon! Yikes!

Me
Take a nap and work on my blog!

Fitness
Run three times (I've already missed one so I'm playing catch up) and do 4 planks.

Work
Complete all my projects on my to do list this week!

Others
Send love to someone EVERYDAY this week. Text, card, phone call, present, anything to show I love them!

Home
*CHALLENGE GOAL*
Finish getting my room organized and the last few frames hung.

I've got this, right???


Good luck to all of my fellow chasers!

Love,
Jess

2 comments:

Mindy @ Road Runner Girl said...

Yes Jess! You've got this girl! Great job on those goals last week! And good luck this week too! I remember those days when my boys starting crawling...so much fun!!! But the babyproofing is a must! I would get down on my hands and knees (their level) to help me see what needed babyproofing. :-)

jldunlap said...

I never thought about getting down to see what needed baby proofing! Thanks for the tip!