Friday, March 8, 2013

High Five for Friday

This week has been cray-cray (don't judge) so this is a little late and some of the photos are horrible but bear with me...there are cute ones of Clay at the end!

Today I'm linking up with Lauren @ from my grey desk for High Five for Friday!

Photobucket



20130308-211623.jpg

1. Flowers. For me. From me. Purchased at Trader Joe's and residing in vases from Ikea. Win, win, win!
2. Finally got pictures framed and hung! My very talented friend Troy Lee took these!
3. This is a horrible picture but these are Salted Caramel Brownies. Drool. Recipe below!
4. Ikea trip!
5. Clay's newborn photos are finally hung. I LOVE them!

and the photos you've all been waiting for...



20130308-212100.jpg

Clay had a very busy week! He ate at Ikea for the first time (mashed potatoes and applesauce), got a new high chair, and mastered the art of sitting up by himself. Awwwwwww!

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Jess

No comments: