Okay, now it's time to check in and see how I'm doing on my wishes for the year:
- Read to Clay everyday. I'm doing better. If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen that Clay has started to help with his breathing treatments so that leaves my hands free for turning pages :)
- Eat clean 80% of the time at home (Clay too) including my lunch I pack to take to work. The first half of the month, we rocked this. The second half however...
- Take Clay to the park at least once a month. We played in the snow again and took a few walks in our neighborhood and yesterday we went for a walk on the greenway. We ended up walking .92 miles! I thought for sure Clay would get tired and I would have to carry him but he was a champ!
- Run 200 miles. February total: 2 miles. Yikes! I got my jogging stroller back last weekend though so as soon as it warms up enough to take Clay you won't be able to stop us! Okay, I lie, I'm aiming for one run with Clay a week because he really likes walking like a big boy.
- Run in six races (two half marathons). I didn't get to run the race in February because of the stomach flu but have one lined up for March.
- Get my etsy shop stocked and ready to go by the beginning of February. Well, I have a new name for the shop and have decided on some things to carry. Now to get graphics done!
- Find a storytime/class/etc to participate in with Clay. Clay loves being outside so we may wait on classes until this fall and just do outside time and storytime at the library occasionally for now.
- Save $15 a week specifically for Christmas and make two handmade gifts a month. Err. I definitely need to start an envelope for this!
- Send out birthday cards this year. Completely missed February birthdays...
- Send out 365 cards this year (more about this in another post). Semi on track! Catching up this week!
- Keep focus on my word (love) and phrase I'd say I'm doing reasonably well on this. It is really hard sometimes to not just love people the way you love to be loved.
- Make a list of all of the projects I want to complete and do one a month. Does the list in my head count?
- Make one granny square a week for my #crochetmoodblanket2014. On track!
- Keep up with the perpetual calendar I made to record memories. Done! Sometimes it's really hard to figure out what to say besides "just a regular Monday," but I know I'll be so glad I kept up with this!
How are you doing on your wishes for the year?