I'll be back next Friday with The Friday Fives but today I wanted to share my 2014 Wishes (remember, I decided that I like "wishes" better than "goals") and recap my 2013 Wishes.
- Lose 15 pounds. Done! Plus some! I'm below my pre-baby weight :)
- Run 200 miles. Eek. I ran around 100.
- Run in three races. Done! I ran in five!
- Run the Thunder Road Half in November. Done!
- Read 12 books. Done- plus some!
- Take a bubble bath every month. Done!
- Make and keep 10 items stocked in my Etsy store. Fail. I don't even think I have anything listed right now.
- Spend time each day with Clay without worrying about everything that needs to be done. This was hard. I'm a worrier. I did get much better about this though.
- Finish my maternity scrapbook, fill in Clay's baby book, and start a new scrapbook. Err. Around July I filled in the baby book up to that point. The others just didn't happen. Luckily I have this blog to remind me of all of our adventures when I get around to it :)
- Read to Clay everyday.
- Eat clean 80% of the time at home (Clay too) including my lunch I pack to take to work.
- Take Clay to the park at least once a month.
- Run 200 miles.
- Run in six races (two half marathons).
- Get my etsy shop stocked and ready to go by the beginning of February.
- Find a storytime/class/etc to participate in with Clay.
- Save $15 a week specifically for Christmas and make two handmade gifts a month.
- Send out birthday cards this year.
- Send out 365 cards this year (more about this in another post).
- Keep focus on my word (love) and phrase (I can't be bothered) throughout the year.
- Make a list of all of the projects I want to complete and do one a month.
- Make one granny square a week for my #crochetmoodblanket2014.
- Keep up with the perpetual calendar I made to record memories.
What are some of your wishes for 2014?
How did you do on your 2013 wishes?