- Friday morning playtime on mom's bed.
- A fun night of babysitting while the bebe was at Dada's. One that included a four course meal with filet mignon and my favorite kiddos.
- A trip to Trader Joe's with the most nosy child ever. At one point he was leaning completely over the side trying to stare at someone.
- Snuggles in the nest chair.
- A new friend found on the aisles of Target.
- Finally taking down the Christmas tree. I'll miss you!
- Crazy post bath hair.
- A mug from the 80s. Also, no makeup.
- Wanting to put our new friend Peyton in the crib with the other nine friends Clay has in there...
- Monday morning bye hugs and kisses for Peyton (so maybe
weI got a little excited about the win and named Clay's new friend Peyton).
And there you have it. All the ingredients for a nice relaxing weekend.
What was your favorite part about this weekend?