When I let Clay guest post a couple of weeks ago, he got hooked on blogging. He's been impatiently waiting for the next time I let him take over so I'll keep this short and hand it over to Clay Lucas!
Thanks for the sawheet graphic, mama. I am sooo glad you didn't use that up the nose shot again and who doesn't love a toddler (stop saying "baby," mom) in a scarf?? B-t-dubs, mom, when can I have my own blog? I'm pretty sure the ladies at daycare would love that.
Anyway, where was I? Moooom, I need a refill on my drink, please. Oooooh yeah, the point of this post. In my almost 17 months of life, I've picked up some tips for flirting and I wanted to share a few with you.
- If you take a bite of something, and you really like it, you should offer it to your crush.
- Learn how to blow a kiss. This blows them away.
- Always carry around a stuffed animal. This shows the ladies your sweet and sensitive side.
- Share your push car on the playground. Girls love it when you let them drive.
- Now I probably shouldn't share this one, but girls absolutely love it when you know how to take your dishes to the sink. Gets them everytime.
Let me know how these work out for you! Mom says I have to go to bed now, buuuuut she said I can come back soon. Just let mom know if you have any requests for future posts.