Monday, April 29, 2013

8 months

Clay turned 8 months old yesterday!



20130429-234633.jpg

Sometimes I can't get over how much love I feel for him. I frequently have the urge to get him out of his crib to cuddle at night then I quickly remember how grumpy we both are when we don't get enough sleep.



20130429-234816.jpg

As you can tell, someone didn't nap long enough. Plus my son HATES the grass (even though he was on a blanket- it's like he knows what's under there). Yup, grass and sleep are right up there on Clay's hate list. The only reason he started smiling was because I started singing pat-a-cake.



20130429-235207.jpg

Currently...

Clay's favorite toy is probably a tie between the yellow ball with a smiley face, Patrick, and anyone's cell phone.

Clay's diaper size is a size 3. We just moved up!

Clay's favorite food is everything! But really, he loves Mexican crockpot chicken and pancakes with fresh fruit on top.

Clay's clothing size is anywhere from 0-12 months on top and strictly in the 6-9 month range on bottom. Tall and skinny!

Clay's newest "tricks" are pulling up, giving kisses, clapping, and crawling.

Clay weight and height are: 17 pounds 1/4 ounces (the same as I did at 8 months) and 28 1/4 inches.



20130430-012935.jpg
Cutie pie!

Today I'm linking up with Mommy Mondays Blog Hop for the first time!


Mommy Mondays


Have a great week!

Love,
Jess

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for linking up! He is adorable! Cherish those kisses!!!