The past two weeks have been crazy busy which is why I'm a little late posting this. I had the best of intentions- I got my collage all ready to go on Friday then it just didnt happen.
Here we go...
I'm linking up with Lauren @ from my grey desk for High Five for Friday!
1. Umm, yes, this was at Walmart. Another reason to just stay away.
2. I got my car fixed fo free! My amazing grandfather and wonderful uncle fixed my breaks and radiator hose...a job that the silly shop quoted me $620+ to do. This is a huge blessing and MAJOR high five!
3. The Band Perry. My new obsession. Go check them out now!!
4. Liz and me picking up our race packets and I finally got contacts again!
5. My new friends, Bennie and Molly Malone.
And just because I know the only reason you visited was for the cuteness of my son, here's H54F Clay edition:
Bahahahahaha. You moost be joking. Gosh, I'm going to pass my cheesy sense of humor on to Clay at this rate. Also, Clay is just a teensy bit impatient when waiting for more food... He gets like his mom when he's hungry.
I hope you've had a great weekend!