This almost got posted last night. Almost. Anywho, I'm linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday (a day late)!
1. I saw these cute little pots at Target for $3 and couldn't resist! They came with the seeds & dirt to plant strawberries, daisies, and cilantro.
2. Free eggs! My aunt and uncle have chickens and are kind enough to share the eggs. I'm so glad they do- it helps feed my addiction. Yes, I am addicted to egg/cheese/ketchup sandwiches. Delicious.
3. Meal planning like crazy! It has paid off already! I have Clay's meals prepared and frozen for the next two weeks and all the ingredients I need for my dinners this week. Plus I've frozen enough leftovers that I could just not cook for two weeks. Yesssssss!
4. I think I have an illness that prevents me from taking a normal picture. Please ignore how rough I looked- this was after my first trail run ever!
5. Run for Boston on Wednesday with Liz!
Dun-dun-dun...it's time for the Clay edition of High Five for Friday!
(I have to include a few embarrassing photos for use when he starts dating, right?)
Have a great weekend, guys!