Thursday, April 18, 2013

Throwback Thursday



20130418-213231.jpg

Yup, that's me. Yup, that's my mom's dress. Hehehe- but seriously.

While looking through old pictures last night I was reminded again how blessed I am to have a mom who documented my life so thoroughly. And no, I'm not being sarcastic! I love that my mom took so many photos (well, except maybe not the middle school era). I love being able to go back and look at old pictures. I will issue this warning to anyone thinking about marrying into our family: if you don't like to have your picture taken, run.



20130418-213711.jpg
Some days he looks just like me. Other days he looks just like his daddy.

On another note Clay might actually kill me when he grows up. I've starting collecting photos for an album entitled "Dear Future Girlfriends." Bahahaha!



20130418-214105.jpg

It's almost the weekend!

Love,
Jess

No comments: