Friday, April 12, 2013

High Five For Friday!

Yay! It's Friday! Normally I would be excited about spending some time outside with Clay but unfortunately we're in the midst of a pollen blizzard. Instead I'm going to try to get excited about a weekend of cleaning and errands... Err, maybe this is a good time to reflect on the awesomeness of this week:

Today I'm linking up with Lauren @ from my grey desk for High Five for Friday!

Photobucket




20130412-162126.jpg

-Newly painted vanity. I can't wait to get the knobs on it!
-Color Me Rad race with Liz. So much fun!
-Chaco weather!
-Bennie is growing out of control! Any ideas for spearmint uses?
-I got this sweet tea set that belonged to my great grandmother last weekend.

And as always...the Clay Lucas edition!



20130412-162636.jpg

Lesson of the week: Clay HATES the way grass feels.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
Jess

No comments: